Monday, April 12, 2010

Zach's fun school friend

So as we were getting ready for bed tonight I was asking Zach if he was so excited to go back to school tomorrow and this was our conversation (by the way I LOVE that we can finally have a conversation!!):

C: Are you so excited to go back to school tomorrow?!?

Z: Can see Jack!

C: Yes, I bet you'll get to see Jack tomorrow

Z: Jack saaaddd (in his sad voice)

C: He might be sad, you guys have had a whole week off of school

Z: Jack happy to see Zachy Maggy!

C: Yes, I bet Jack will be SO happy to see Zachy Maggy! I know I'm always happy to see Zachy Maggy!

Its so cute how much he always talks about his friend Jack.... heck that he even has someone he thinks of as a friend. It's such a big step for my little guy who (before school) would never want to play with any kids, much less talk about them ALL THE TIME!! Its so fun!!

2 comments:

emily said...

how cute!! i'm pretty sure i had a dream the other night that zach was having a full on conversation with ben and i. i guess that is foreshadowing for things to come!

Trent said...

Zachy Maggy- I love it. I miss you guys and hope we can make a trip down to Utah soon and visit.

Melissa