Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well today I'm one year older, and 2 years away from 30! yikes! It was the funnest Birthday though!! Zach gave me a very sweet card with his cute little hand traced on it :) And my very sweet husband got me a gift card to get new clothes (woo-hoo) now that most all of mine are too big! :) We topped off the fantastic night by going out for a yummy dinner at Chili's with my amazing in-laws :) It was so much fun. I suppose its not so bad adding another year, 28 is going to be a great year!!

6 comments:

emily said...

happy 28 and have fun shopping :)

Samantha said...

Have a great birthday!

Trent said...

Happy Happy Birthday Christina Dear, happy days will come to you all year!

Love you girl!

Mel

proudmommy said...

Happy belated birthday !! You look great !

Kasaundra said...

looking good!

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Hope the day was great!