Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Morning

WE got some fun pictures of Zach enjoying his Easter goodies, but I'm SO mad I didn't take any pictures at our Easter dinner at Annie's house, and even more so that I forgot to get a picture of Zach in his so handsome Easter outfit!! Conference weekend threw me all off!

So here's our baskets before Zach woke up


He was so unbelievably excited that they were Spider Man eggs, he didn't even notice anything else for a little while :)

"Woo-dis" (how he says Lewis, so cute!)


So these next 2 pictures are live-action shots.... He was still so excited about the Spider Man eggs that he started shaking them faster and faster, and just as I was starting to tell him not to shake them too hard...

One of them popped open and M&M's went EVERYWHERE!


He had to name off every Dragon by name :)

Figuring out his new Leap Frog Scribble & Write... He has been a big fan of it, and I'm all for any fun way to get him to practice writing his letters :)

Serenading us with a lovely song :)

After quite a long nap, we went up to Aunt Annie's house for Easter Dinner, and had such a fun time being with family we don't get to see as often as we'd like to! Zach had so much fun showing Aunt Annie and Great Grandma Waters his Dragons, and telling them all of their names. We put him in his Easter Outfit that my Grandma sent up for him, and it was SO cute, he looked so grown up! I'll have to make sure I get a picture of him in it Sunday before Church because I just love it!







1 comment:

proudmommy said...

Looks like he loved it all!! I have been thinking of getting SHaylee a Scribble and Write thing myself .