Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Fun :)

Hope everyone had a great valentines day! We kicked it off a little early, on Thursday Zach made a cute "love bug" valentines project, which he loved to carry around when it was done... he probably would have covered it in foam hearts if i hadn't stopped him :)

Then Friday night we had our newly started Friday night Family movie night Tradition, its been pretty fun so far :) This week we watched the Curious George movie, and then after Zach went to bed we watched Pineapple Express (which was hilarious!)

Saturday (Valentines Day) Joe came home after work with beautiful flowers for me, and (most excitedly for Zach) a Lightning McQueen balloon for Zach, [after the big hit the balloon he got me last year was with Zach, Joe figured he'd get one Zach would really love, lol.]

Then Saturday night we went out to Magleby's for Dinner (thanks again Gma & Gpa for watching Zach!) It was a very yummy dinner, and very nice to spend some time just Joe & I :)
After dinner we went to pick up Zach from Gma & Gpa Magleby's and he was soo engrossed with the Cars book Grandpa was reading him :)


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome holiday!

Tori said...

Hey Christina... can you e-mail me your mom's e-mail address... I haven't talked with her in a very ling time! thanks...hoppinhappi@gmail.com... victoria

emily said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a good time!

Trent and Mel said...

Did you get a haircut Christina? It is so cute. Glad you guys had a fun valentines, and I think we might have to start a Friday night family movie night tradition, I love it!

Emily said...

I love Zach's serious face during story time. Hey, I put my blog private due to some creepy stalker person, so email me so I can invite you...auntiem8@hotmail.com. Thx.