Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things about me!

1. I always swore that I would never cut my hair short when I had kids just because it would be easier to deal with, lol but I did
2. Ive lived in Utah for 8 1/2 years and I still am scared to death of driving in the snow
3. I am terrible at keeping in touch with people... it doesnt mean i dont love you, Im justt awful at it, lol
4. I love broccoli
5. I am scared to death of having another premature baby
6. I have never left the country before (except to Tijuana but that doesnt count, lol)
7. I am addicted to LOST
8. I love love love to decorate for holidays, doesnt matter what holiday it is
9. I hate moving
10. I think i like watching imagination movers as much as my 2 yr old, lol
11. Im going to Europe this summer and i cant wait!
12. I HATE utah drivers!
13. I know more medical terminology than I thought I would ever know in my life!
14. I was scared to name Zach when he was first born because I was afraid it would make it more real if he didnt survive, and I didnt know if I could handle that
15. I know every line in the movie Cars
16. I know as much about football as any guy (thanks Joe, lol)
17. Ive recently started reading for fun again and I remembered how much I used to love reading!
18. I love the color pink
19. I still love Disturbed!! although my musical tastes have gotten a little softer over the last few years
20. Horror/Thriller movies scare me to death, yet i still Love watch them all the time
21. Ever since I was in at least middle school(?) I have been strangely fascinated with Vampires
22. I could just sit and watch Zach play all day long, he is far more fascinating than TV
23. It drives me crazy when people who had their baby a week or 2 (or even 3) early call them preemies, they arent preemies they are full term!
24. I Love daisies
25. I can only eat mild salsa, lol and even sometimes that seems too hot, lol

3 comments:

emily said...

i loved learning new things about you! what a great post :)

Samantha said...

Funny about the music. I became the same way. It's hard for me to listen to that hard punk rock that I used to. Now it just sounds TOO LOUD! We're really getting old ;)

Meredith said...

I enjoy broccoli as well. I love it cooked but am not in love with it raw. What is it about cooking it that makes it taste so much better?