Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dr. Zachary!

So this week we are talking about Doctors, and today we made these CUTE Dr's bags, and mirror headbands. So fun to make. Basically we just folded a piece of paper in half, and on the insides taped in: Q-Tips, Cotton Balls, Large craft Sticks (tongue depressors) and band-aids (the monkey ones). Zach had so much fun taping everything on, and showing me what everything was for, he especially loved demonstrating how to use the tongue depressor-which shocked me because that's his most hated part of the Doctors trip. Then for the headbands we just measured some construction paper to fit his head and he put foil on a piece of cardboard we had cut into a circle. He has loved carrying around his Dr Bag all day, and keeps opening it and "fixing" things :)
(don't you love the look on his face, he is growing less tolerant of me taking pictures of him while he is trying to play, lol)




2 comments:

emily said...

i especially love the monkeys.

Emily said...

I am totally impressed with how creative you are with these costume skills. Zach has got to love it! I might steal these ideas from you.

We went private, I don't know if I already told this to you. If so, ignore this part of the message. Email me so you can stay updated with my familia..
auntiem8@hotmail.com