Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Day :)

So today was a fun Martin Luther King Jr. day off day :) I awoke at a little after 7 to the sound of Zach in his room saying "coookie.... cookie....hehe, hehe....coooooookie". Yikes, the kid wakes up asking for cookies now, lol. So anyways, we got up and got to playing (of course) with the Cars... then I found this Disney website that has the cute Cars short stories, the Mater's Tall Tales (they come on the Disney channel kinda here and there whenever) and Zach loves them. So we had fun watching those online. I also had a great time today watching a new show... Friday Night Lights... well its not a new show, but its new to me :) I got through the first disc of season 1 and I have to say, I quite like it (thanks Autumn!) Its great, although the girl on the show Lila, for whatever reason, really annoys me, lol... not sure what it is but she does, lol.

Tomorrow Zach has his evaluation for Speech Therapy, which im excited to finally get this process rolling. So we'll have more to report on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Lila gets better, I promise. She bugged me at first too and now she's one of my favorites.