Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

So today I realized, holy cow its the 18th of October!! We need a pumpkin!! So after Zach woke up from his nap we headed over to the Pumpkin Patch, and he LOVED riding inthe wagon while we looked for pumpkins, and he loved touching every pumpkin, he kept trying to pick them up at first but then gave up and went off to push the wagon! All in all it went great until I went to take his picture with the Giant pumpkin display (like I did last year) buthe was NOT a fan of that!! So I snapped a quick crying one just to have one!


So here is his picture from last year and then this year! (I cant believe how much he has grown since then!)




and then some other pics from the pumpkin patch!

4 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

So cute. We wanted to go to the Pumpkin Patch today but didn't get around to it...Bailey would probably cry the whole time anyways. Cute pictures, It's crazy how fast time goes by and how old everyone is getting. Seems like yesterday that we were roommates in the yellow house and neighbors at Lake Ridge!

Sondra said...

Is this at Vineyard Nursery? I used to live next to that place and I miss it. I used to love to take our kids there at Halloween time. If not I'm sorry. I just had to know. By the way, I'm Melissa's sis-in-law.

You have a couple of handsome guys.

Christina said...

i think its vineyard nursery? Its right off of geneva?

emily said...

don't worry, he looks adorable no matter what! even if the big pumpkins are a little scary :)