Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Snow!

On Sunday we woke up to our first snowfall of the year! (yikes!) Not a lot stuck, and it melted by about noon, but it was there! So we took Zach out to "play" in it and see how he liked it, since he's never been out in the snow before (its his first winter where he isn't on oxygen). Turns out, he LOVED it!! He kept wanting to hold more, but he would just drop it and watch it melt :) He was quite upset when we came inside, and kept pointing out the window at it saying more, more, go go!! lol. Isn't he lucky we're in Utah where there will be lots more snow to come! So here's a video of him playing in his fun Snow :)



Also, yesterday and today I've been doing some deep cleaning (yea!) Sadly its stuff that when you look, you cant really see the difference (at least i cant!) I pulled down all of the pictures off the walls in the living room and washed all the walls from top to bottom, and holy cow that was quite the workout! I was still feeling it when I went to bed last night, lol. Up and down on and off the chair, lol. Also we pulled everything off the DVD & bookshelves and pledged & dusted all kinds of fun stuff!! (I say we because Zach was quite the helper!) Today Zach helped me wash the walls in the dining room and now that he's down from his nap I'm gonna try and tackle the mess on the kitchen table (sorting bills, and other mail & junk....oh joy!)

And we cant wait for Halloween to get here!! Today I decorated & put up all of the Halloween decorations! And we finally figured out what Zach is going to be for Halloween!! Tigger! (which made Joe happy since that was what Joe has wanted him to be the whole time!) Originally we were thinking Cookie Monster since he is such a pro at saying COO-KIEEEE, lol. But then we went to get it, not in the store, so we went to order it online, out of his size. So then we found this cute Lil devil costume, and I waited too long to order it I guess because I went back to buy it and it was sold out :( So we found a tigger costume in his size, and SOLD bought it right away, lol. :) And I'm SOO excited we're going to take Zach with our friends the Jones' to do this children's Trick or Treating they do in Springville up main street while its still light outside, which sounds SO fun!!

So I think that's it!! (for now at least!!)

2 comments:

Kasaundra said...

I wanna come!

emily said...

i looove the video. and the "yeah!!" you'll have to take lots of halloween pictures so we can see all the fun times :)