Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Afternoon walks :)

So yesterday we (Zach and I) decided to start taking afternoon walks :) We jsut basically walk around the grounds of the Condo complex, through the grass, looking at all of the trees, and bushes, stopping to touch all of them of course! :)


He is still walking really well, all over the place, and its a whole new world of possibilities, and things he can get into!! :) Also a new world of places to hide his favorite toys. THe other day i opened up the little cupboard with the cookies sheets in it and laughed when i found a couple of his prized Hot Wheels in it :) I guess i found his new hiding spot :)


He has also had a bit of an explosion with his vocabulary! he is now repeating almost every word after we say it! He is also now a pro at his new favorite saying of "Ooooh yeah!" Its too cute to see!! He has also perfected saying "JT" (my brother who jsut moved up here) and procedes to say it quite a bit!! And now anytime a football game comes on TV he sees it and says "Baaallllll!"


Zach has his follow-up Dentist appt tomorrow morning, so hopefully it goes a little more smoothly than last time :) I'm sure i'll have lots to say about it tomorrow!!


Here's a video of Zach saying "JT"






He's really excited to be seeing so much of his Uncle! :)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those walks sure sound like fun! One of Caleb's favorite things to do when we walk around is see your Nemo table, those I'm sure you've noticed us staring at it before :)

Kasaundra said...

Awww! You should've seen the look on JT's face when I showed him the video. He loves that kid. He got the lovey dovey doe-eyed look that I thought was just reserved for me! Looks like I've got competition.