Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!

First of all, yes as everyone knows i have a major addiction to the twilight series :) For those who don't know, it is a series of 4 books, which are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. They are fantastically amazing and you can look it up to get all the good stuff about it... So, Breaking Dawn came out today, and they were having midnight release parties at Barnes & Noble and Borders, but i didn't really want to go to one of those by myself, and then i found out my AMAZING sister in law would be here for the release, so we decided we wanted to go, and then after the wedding we decided never mind we would get it in the morning. Well cut to last night when JT & Kasaundra came over, we decided we did want to go after all and get it at midnight so we called b&n and they weren't taking reservations anymore. So we decided to head over to WalMart and pick it up at midnight, there probably wouldn't be a line and we could get it quickly and head home to read.

So at 11:30 we got to WalMart and MUCH to our surprise there was a HUGE line, so we found our way to the end of it, and as one of the employees came by he told us we were probably about the 350th persons in line but they had ordered 1800 books so we were totally fine.. after a while the line started to move and HORRAY we got our books!! We got home about 12:30 and i stayed up to read till about 3 :) needless to say it has been AMAZING and not at all what i had expected to happen so far! cant wait to finish!! Horray for such a great sister to share my addiction and make it such a fun thing! :) Thanks Kasaundra!! And yes, we are dorks, we took pics of the line and after we got our books! :) here they are!


the line in front of us (which went as far forward as you can see, then towards the front of the store to the customer service desk, we were back at the back corner where the baby clothes are for those who know the layout of our walmart :)


the line behind us (we were at the very back of the store and it went all the way up to the front and out the door!)


us with our books :) so happy! (and tired!)


5 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

I haven't read any of that series...I guess I will have to start soon. Sounds like tehy are great books!

Samantha said...

I just finished the last book-I really enjoyed it. I wasnt so sure with the 2nd and 3rd book, but having read the 4th it really made it all come together. I am totally satisfied with the ending.

Samantha said...

We would totally love to get with you. Anytime this week would be awesome (i have to fly back to texas next monday) Anyway-you can email me at samtsnyder@gmail.com and let me know your schedule and then I can call or whatever. see ya soon.

Bobbie Murphy said...

I haven't read any of that series. I guess I better, because everyone is talking about how great they are. TAG your'e it... see my blog for details.

Kasaundra said...

No Christina...YOU'RE AMAZING!