Wednesday, January 26, 2011

around & about the house... christmas edition

Just some fun pictures from our adventures leading up to Christmas


Zach has taken up photography... any chance he can get his hands on the camera he'll take a picture of anything.... his favorite subjects are himself and Spider-Man :)


Joe's amazing Aunt Annie made us this Advent calendar and Zach would ask first thing as soon as he woke up in the morning if he could go put on a new ornament!

One night after I finished making dinner I didn't put my apron away & left it on the chair.... I turned around & found Zach had decided he wanted to wear it too!

Zach's present he made at school..... this is the bag, look very closely at who it's from, haha it made my day seeing that!! I wouldn't expect anything else from him!

No comments: