Saturday, September 25, 2010

melts my heart!!

I sure do love my Zachy Maggy!! He always says the funniest, cutest things, and some of them just melt my heart... his latest thing is coming up with some duo that we are... SO for example today when I put him down for his nap he says "I so love you Spiderman" which then means I say " I so love you Venom" :) It is so cute... we've been Spiderman & Venom, Spiderman & Green Goblin, Batman & Flash, Iron Man & War Machine, Curious George & Man in the Yellow Hat (i never get to be George though!) and Optimus Prime & Bumblebee...

It cracks me up every time, and sometimes when he throws in a new one it takes me a second to think of who the opposite would be :) I sure do love this kid!

2 comments:

Paul & Lindsey said...

I am finally getting into this blog world and loved loved loved looking at picts of your little Zach...so cute. I love his glasses.

Jan said...

That is sooo cute. How darling!