Monday, May 18, 2009

Mothers Day (im a little slow getting to this!!)

Mothers Day this year was great!! Zach and Joe let me sleep in to the grand hour of 8:30 which was so exciting!! Joe & Zach were anxious to get the ball rolling so we did presents before breakfast! Zach made me (with the help of myself, lol) a cute picture frame for the fridge and Joe got me Bride Wars (which he even watched with me!). Then Joe made some yummy french toast while I got some snuggle time in with Zach and curious george :) It was such a fun day to just spend with my boys!! I'm so grateful to have such a great little boy, it really does make being a mommy so easy :) and I'm eternally paranoid the next child will be a demon because Zach is so easygoing, hehe. I cant hardly even remember life without Zach, without waking up to his cute voice on the monitor, and see his smiling face when I get him up. Hearing him running down the hall calling for "mom-mom-mom-mom" when he needs help with something. I truly have been so blessed with such an amazing little man :) i LOVE you Zach!!


After Zach's nap, we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa Magleby's for Dinner, and Zach gave Grandma her flowers he made :) It was a beautiful day so we were able to go out and play after dinner, and Zach was able to get in some good running :)

2 comments:

Kasaundra said...

this warms my heart

emily said...

hoooray! happy late mother's day.
p.s. i think you're an amazing mom!!