Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shoe Shopping with a 2 year old...

Well, we've been meaning to get Zach new shoes for a week or so and finally made it out last night to the mall (since I had to drop off my ring anyways) and at first he did well with it, he liked looking at all the shoes, and then when it came time to try a pair on, that was when the tantrum started... and then we needed to try the next size up from that and by the time we finally finished the poor kid was a snotty, teary mess... you would have thought he was at the Dr for the tantrum he was throwing. But he ended up with a size 8, I cant believe it, his shoes before were a size 5, poor kid... I had no idea the other ones were so tight! So needless to say he should be walking a lot happier now!

After the debacle at the shoe store we decided to check out the Disney Store, and he picked out the CUTEST little Wall-E.... he passed up a Lightning McQueen for it, which if you know him is HUGE! He spent the rest of the night saying Wall-E and holding it with a death grip, lol :)


1 comment:

emily said...

I love it!! Walle is my favorite! My nephew was OBSESSED with Lightning McQueen and now he's all about Walle. It's pretty funny how that goes. hehe.