Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend of Potty Training!!



So this weekend we started potty training! Yesterday was a bit rough. He had easily over 12 accidents. Most of them were after he had gotten up from the potty and hadn't gone.. then as soon as he got out to the living room, BAM, he peed all over the floor. SO by about 5pm I'll admit I was a bit frustrated, and (not wanted to get frustrated at Zach or let him sense that i was frustrated) I said forget it! We'll try again in a couple weeks, and put a diaper back on him.

Well, this morning he woke up dry again, so I thought, ok lets try this again, just to see. So I put him in his underwear and he did SOOO much better!! I couldn't believe it. He only had 4 accidents today, 1 of which was at grandma and grandpa's house, but I think that was just from standing in front of a cold window, lol. So all in all it was a much better day, so we are going to keep trying this week. He is SO proud of himself when he goes in the potty, and loves to flush the toilet after we dump it into the toilet!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

The adventures of potty training! How fun....or how inconvenient sometimes. :)